Want to learn more about the walking trails through the Chambers Creek Canyon? Then come to an open house on May 31 to learn more about the trails and what you can do to get involved.
Pierce County and the cities of Lakewood and University Place teamed up to design a walk- ing trail that stretches through the canyon from Kobayashi Park to Chambers Creek Regional Park. The design report will be the topic of the open house.
Drop in between 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. to learn more about the plan, meet staff and sign up for future work parties.
• What: Chambers Creek Canyon Trail Design Report Open House
• When: Wednesday, May 31, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
• Where: Environmental Services Building,
9850 64th Street W, University Place
• More: View a copy of the Chambers Creek Canyon design report at: http://www.co.pierce.wa.us
For additional information contact:
• City of University Place: Gary Cooper, director, Public Works, Parks & Facilities, 253.460.6494
• City of Lakewood: Mary Dodsworth, director, Parks, Recreation & Community Services, 253.983.7741
• Pierce County: Joseph Coppo, senior planner, Parks and Recreation, 253.798.4261